NRDC-T REAL LIFE SUPPORT ADVICES
1. Banks are working as their usual working hours.
2. Please do not rely on fake news and follow offical web sites.
3. As of (18 March 2020), Officer Clubs are closed until a further order is made
4. Educational institutions and all of the courses will continue to provide training on-line.
5. List of specialized and dedicated hospitals for viruses for İstanbul are mentioned below:
• Kartal Dr. Lutfi KIRDAR Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0216) 441 39 00
• İstanbul Haseki Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0212) 529 44 00
• Bakırkoy Dr. Sadi KONUK Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi ( 0212) 414 71 71
• İstanbul Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0212) 459 60 00
6. Call Center Number for all your virus related questions and urgent needs:184
7. Ministery of Internal Affairs Immigration Office, demands 28 days (14 + 14) quarantine to implement routine operations for applicants who come aboard.
8. For urgent matters, please do not hesitate to call Ltc. A. Tansu ALTMIŞYEDİOĞLU (+90 5338193892)
9. Due to the authority of Turkey, there is no supply problem for daily life.
10. If you or your dependents are in doubt of having symptoms of covid-19 (cough, fever and shortness of breathing)• Wear a medical mask and gloves and also keep the distance with anyone who are in interaction (self-isolation immediately). • Call 184 for information and guidance/ • HQ infirmary service is not for anyone who has symptoms of covid-19 while the one is out of HQ. Instead, go to the nearest medical center. • Follow the advice of medical center where have been visited.