NRDC-T REAL LIFE SUPPORT ADVICES
2. Please do not rely on fake news and follow offical web sites.
3. As of today (18 March 2020), Officer Clubs are closed until a further order is made.
4. Educational institutions and all of the courses are postponed for two weeks for now. (till 23 March 2020) They continue to provide training on-line.
5. List of specialized and dedicated hospitals for viruses for İstanbul are mentioned below:
• Kartal Dr. Lütfi KIRDAR Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0216) 441 39 00
• İstanbul Haseki Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0212) 529 44 00
• Bakırköy Dr. Sadi KONUK Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi ( 0212) 414 71 71
• İstanbul Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (0212) 459 60 00
6. Call Center Number for all your virus related questions and urgent needs: 184
7. Ministery of Internal Affairs Immigration Office, demands 28 days (14 + 14) quarantine to implement routine operations for applicants who come abroad.
8. For urgent matters, please do not hesitate to call Ltc. A. Tansu ALTMIŞYEDİOĞLU (+90 5338193892)
9. Due to the authority of Turkey, there is no supply problem for daily life.
10. If you or your dependents are in doubt of having symptoms of covid-19 (cough, fever and shortness of breathing)• Wear a medical mask and gloves and also keep the distance with anyone who are in interaction (self-isolation immediately). • Call 184 for information and guidance/ • HQ infirmary service is not for anyone who has symptoms of covid-19 while the one is out of HQ. Instead, go to the nearest medical center. • Follow the advice of medical center where have been visited.