NRDC-T REAL LIFE SUPPORT PRECAUTIONS
Within the frame of Covid-19, some measures are taken by our headquarters as well in accordance with measures taken by our state, our armed forces and NATO. As you know very well, it is important to apply rather than taking measures as the host nation, we need to be aware that our compliance with the rules has significant effects for both allied personnel and our personnel. Within this aspect, we all have to be sensitive in following the rules and must warn those who do not apply the rules in meeting halls, dining halls and social facilities.It is important to mention that unless it is necessary, personnel shouldn’t come together in groups at personal workspaces, should be taking care of personal spaces and must follow general hygiene rules.
Measurements Taken At Social Facilities and Dining Halls
- Space between tables has been increased.
- Two personnel at each table will sit across each other.
- Personnel will enter Social Facilities from front side and exit from rear side.
- When waiting for the food in the line there has to be 2 meters between each personnel, if the situation is not suitable for that personnel will not enter the Dining Hall.
- Also Social Facilities provides packing service. If necessary you can take away your food and eat at somewhere appropriate.
- By leaving the door and windows open the ventilation of the environment will be done.
- Social Facilities will only be used for nourishment and the time spent in Social Facilities will be reduced to minimum.
- GYM will not be accessible during this period.