NRDC-T REAL LIFE SUPPORT PRECAUTIONS
Within the frame of Covid-19, some measures are taken by our headquarters as well in accordance with measures taken by our state, our armed forces and NATO. As you know very well, it is important to apply rather than taking measures as the host nation, we need to be aware that our compliance with the rules has significant effects for both allied personnel and our personnel. Within this aspect, we all have to be sensitive in following the rules and must warn those who do not apply the rules in meeting halls, dining halls and social facilities.It is important to mention that unless it is necessary, personnel shouldn’t come together in groups at personal workspaces, should be taking care of personal spaces and must follow general hygiene rules.
Measurements Taken At Social Facilities and Dining Halls
- Space between tables has been increased.
- One personnel will sit on the table.
- Personnel will enter Social Facilities from front side and exit from rear side.
- When waiting for the food in the line there has to be 2 meters between each personnel, if the situation is not suitable for that personnel will not enter the Dining Hall.
- Also Social Facilities provides packing service. If necessary you can take away your food and eat at somewhere appropriate.
- By leaving the door and windows open the ventilation of the environment will be done.
- Doors and windows will be left open.
- Col. Sait ERTURK Meeting Room and G6 Meeting Room will be used for meetings. These meeting rooms that are mentioned above are regularly disinfected.
- Personnel who attend to meetings will leave at least 1 meter between each other or leave 2 seats blank between each other
- All meeting has been canceled but important ones.
- Leaving the homes for the public under age 18 and 65 has been restricted.
- The wearing of face masks in crowded areas including stores is also now mandatory.https://basvuru.turkiye.gov.tr
- The government also ordered governorates to set up “pandemic boards” which will impose additional measures specific to the relevant city to contain the outbreak if needed.
- Bars, discotheques and nightclubs across all 81 provinces of Turkey closed.
Measurements Taken At Meeting Rooms